This family tree was developed at the request of Justin Sew Hoy
and other family members, who wanted to build a complete genealogy
of Choie Sew Hoy's descendants. We gathered some information
ourselves and many family members have given us help.
We know there will be errors and gaps. We are relying on everyone
who reads this to send us the facts we don't have.
You can send corrections and additions to any of these site
|What information is needed?
|We need more facts and we need more people's
We Need Facts:
* Names, especially women's names.
* Correct spellings, with Chinese characters and/or Roman
* Dates for births, deaths and marriages.
* Locations of births, deaths and marriages.
* Family contact details: mail address, phone number, e-mail.
|We Need People's Stories:
||Think of your parents and grandparents. Now is the time to
record their story.
* Dates, birthplace?
* Where were they brought up? Where were they educated?
* What did they do for a living? Where? Any special interests?
* Did they travel, change countries, make special visits?
* Military service? Clubs and voluntary groups?
* What was their proudest achievement?
* What stories do family members recall about them?
* Are there photographs? Can you provide names and dates?
Interview family members who are still living. Talk to surviving
relatives and friends. Do you have letters, certificates or wedding
invitations that contain information?
Family photographs are important. Make sure names, dates and
places are included.
When you have gathered your materials and written your
relative story, show it to your own family and see if they can
add to it.
Then send either of us a copy, please:
30 Grassmere St
Justin Sew Hoy
1/638 Manukau Road,
徐永烽 Mike Chui
22 Office Road
Justin Sew Hoy
Trevor Agnew and
Jenny Agnew 徐寶荷
Tsui Jun Hang
Wing Chan Chui
We would like to thank all the family members who supplied
the infomation and pictures which made this family tree
Choie Wing Yui (1924-1994) supplied much of the early
Wing Chan Chui and Wayne Chui gave valuable assistance
and financed the printing and production of this book.
Mike Chui used his computer skills to create this family tree
and enter all the infomation in both Chinese and English.
Trevor Agnew and Jenny Agnew (nee Sew Hoy) worked on the
English text and helped with research, including the location of
a missing branch of the family tree.
Justin Sew Hoy worked on the Chinese text, provide many
pictures supplied more family infomation and was also the moving
force behind the project.
Tsui Jun Hang translated the English text into Chinese.
在這里要特別感謝已故徐穎儒提供本族早期的資料,徐永贊 徐穎錢 大力資助本族譜的印刷費用.
資料收集: 徐鎮鈿,徐寶荷,Trevor Agnew, 徐永烽
編稿: 徐寶荷,Trevor Agnew